Ergodyne® 19002 Squids® 3100 Black Tool Lanyard Carabiner + Cinch Loop – 10lbs
The Squids® 3100 Tool Lanyard features a single action aluminum carabiner with captive eye on one end and a cinch loop on the other to tether tools up to 10lb // 4.5kg, and prevent dropped or falling objects from occurring on the job.
These tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and can easily be used by any worker to help avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. This tool tether is third-party certified to 10lb // 4.5kg maximum capacity and meets the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard. Perfect for those who need to tether their tools in industries like construction, telecommunications, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind energy, manufacturing or other jobs at heights.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third party certified to an 10lb // 4.5kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- DURABLE – Made with shock-absorbing tubular nylon webbing and lock stitching at both ends for added security
- LOCKING SCREWGATE ALUMINUM CARABINER – For easy, secure attachment to tools
- CAPTIVE EYE DESIGN – Better predicts direction of load on carabiner and prevents lanyard from sliding into carabiner gate
- CINCH LOOP END – For tethering to captive holes on tools
- LANYARD DIMENSIONS – Standard: 35-45in // 89cm-107cm, Extended: 42-54in // 106cm-137cm
- MULTI-PACKS – Standard available in 10-count and 100-count bulk packs