AG Healthy Hand Lotion 3oz
Keep hands hydrated, smooth and safe with Healthy Hand Lotion. Use after washing or sanitizing hands to instantly soothe skin with aloe and cucumber extract and infuse with nourishing shea butter. Hyaluronic acid adds essential hydration and argan oil and Abyssinian oils lock in moisture. Naturally fragranced with essential oils and formulated with an antimicrobial to help reduce bacteria on the skin and further keep hands healthy and safe.
- Antibacterial Ingredients
- Soothes and Moisturizes Hands
- Sweet Citrus
- Benzalkonium Chloride – a gentle disinfectant.
- Shea Butter – super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate – also known as hyaluronic acid, adds intense hydration to skin.
- Argan Oil – sustainably sourced fair-trade organic Moroccan argan oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E keeping skin smooth, soft and repaired.
- Abyssinian Oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture to skin.
- Aloe Vera – humectant that helps soothe and restore moisture to skin.
- Cucumber Extract – a natural skin emollient and softener with cooling and tonic properties.
- Rosemary leaf extract – conditioning agent with a natural, soothing fragrance.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.