ZOLL® Medical AED Plus Defibrillator
When it comes to helping a victim of sudden cardiac arrest, not all AEDs are created equal. Unlike other AEDs, ZOLL® AEDs support rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Recommended by medical professionals, the ZOLL® AED Plus® defibrillator with Real CPR Help® technology guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue.
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives — using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to “Push Harder” or confirms when you are doing “Good Compressions,” keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment’s notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it’s ready for the rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements, less maintenance, and a low total cost of ownership.
For more than 25 years, ZOLL® has been a pioneer in resuscitation and defibrillation, designing products that push the boundaries of technology to empower first responders and unexpected heroes to help save lives.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)