PeakWorks® Shock Absorbing Lanyard SP Single Leg Snap & Form Hooks 6′ Adjustable (SA-5402-6A)
- 6′ adjustable
- SP (Shock Pack) lanyards are comprised of “tear webbing” which is woven in a manner that allows the webbing to tear when it has a load applied to it. This tearing absorbs a significant amount of downward force under load, reducing injury. This tear webbing is folded and shrink-wrapped into a compact 1 x 2 x 6″ (2.5 x 5 x 15 cm) pack that is sewn into the lanyard next to the body connector.
- Certified to CSA Z259.11-17 standards
- Made with a superior grade, heavy-duty 1-3/4″ (45 mm) or 1″ (25 mm) polyester webbing for maximum strength or 1/4″ (6 mm) galvanized plastic coated cable, with tear webbing shock absorber
- A tear-away absorber limits the arrest force to a maximum of 900 lb (4 kN)or 1,300 lb (6 kN)
- Deceleration Distance: 4 ft at 220 lbs (Consult chart in manual for DD for lower capacity)
- PeakWorks SP lanyards are available in two categories: worker weight of 110 to 220 lb [49 to 99 kg] and worker weight of 200 to 350 lb [90 to 158 kg]