3M™ PROTECTA® Rebel™ 20′ Self Retracting Galvanized Steel Lifeline w/Swivel (3590518)
The 3M™ PROTECTA® Rebel™ Self Retracting Lifeline, 3590518 is a durable self retracting lifeline (SRL) with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you’re working at heights. Designed with the worker in mind, this SRL moves with you as you work and offers nearly double the working area of a lanyard without falling slack. The SRL’s lightweight and stackable design means it stays out of your way for comfort and ease of use.
Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed-sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Stackable housing design
- Built-in carrying handle
- 20 ft (6.1 m) 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- speed-sensing all metal brake system
- Internal energy absorption system
- Reserve lifeline system
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion-resistant components
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner